Our dedicated team of Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence experts is very well known for its expertise in pursuing difficult and high value personal injury claims. Our lawyers have a depth of understanding and breadth of experience which is highly regarded in this area of law.
The team acts for individuals, trade unions, professional associations, businesses and non-profit-making organisations. Our lawyers have a great reputation advising clients in the healthcare and entertainment industries. Major institutional clients include the Royal College of Nursing, the Society of Radiographers and Equity.
Areas of Personal Injury work in which our lawyers specialise include:
- film, television and theatre accidents to actors, dancers, singers and stunt performers
- serious spinal injury
- ill health caused by exposure to toxic chemicals and fumes (mainly for radiographers and nurses)
- exposure to biological agents and infectious diseases including HIV and tuberculosis
- manual handling injuries suffered
- occupational stress
- repetitive strain injuries
- clinical negligence
- occupational asthma
- injuries caused by slip and trips
road traffic accidents