Paul Glassberg Partner: Corporate
Follow me on:
Paul is a partner in the corporate department. He specialises in corporate transactions with particular experience in mergers and acquisitions, private equity, joint ventures/shareholder agreements, corporate recovery and group reorganisations and reconstructions, acting for a range of entrepreneurial and professional clients.
Paul has a noteworthy track record undertaking corporate transactions for clients in the property sector, particularly special purpose vehicle (SPV), property company acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures and refinancings.
Recent work advising
- Christian Nellemann - CEO of XLN Telecom Holdings Ltd and winner of the 2010 Ernst & Young UK Entrepreneur of the Year award for Business Products and Services, on the sale of XLN Telecom Holdings Ltd by way of a secondary buy-out to ECI Partners LLP
- the shareholders of Euroffice Ltd, the UK’s leading online provider of office products, including the fund managed by Private Equity House Net Partners, the founders, friends and family investors and management, on the sale by way of a management buy-out, to funds managed by Darwin Private Equity LLP for an undisclosed sum
- Euroffice Ltd on its acquisition of UK Office Direct Ltd
- the shareholders of Waterflow Holdings Ltd, one of the UK’s leading providers of drainage, sewer, civil and asset management services, on the sale of the company to The UK Drainage Network Ltd in a deal funded by Lyceum Capital
- PaymentSense Ltd, the UK's largest Merchant Services Provider on its establishment and funding by way of a private investment
- Passion Property Group on a Joint Venture with Crest Nicholson in respect of a Central London residential development site
- Field Gibson Media Ltd, a new incubator in the financial services publishing space on its acquisition of Fulton Publishing Ltd, an environmental publishing company
- Gordon Brothers Europe, the advisory, restructuring and investment firm, on their acquisition from administrators of HPJ Retailing Ltd and Family Jewels Ltd, trading as HPJ Jewellers and Jewel Nation
Never overestimate what can be achieved in 5 years and never underestimate what can be achieved in 10 years! In other words - things change but generally take longer than people expect.
Return to Profiles